Eminem
When I'm Gone
Yeah...是
It's my life...这是我的生活
My own words I guess...却全部换成语言
Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?你试过爱一个人爱的可以牺牲你的一条手臂吗?
Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?不是表面的措辞.不.而是真的要牺牲自己的手臂
When they know they're your heart当他们知道他们是你内心最重要的人
And you know you are their armour 你也知道你是他们的“保护伞”
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'em你就会你会消灭任何试图伤害她的人
But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?但是当报应降临
And everything you stand for, turns on you, despite you?所有曾经你认定的东西开始遗落你
What happens when you become the main source of a pain?当你成为她痛苦的最大源头
"Daddy look what I made",""爸爸.看我做了什么""
Dad's gotta go catch a plane""爸爸必须去赶飞机了""
"Daddy where's Mommy? I can't find Mommy where is she?""爸爸.妈妈在哪?我找不到她,她到底在哪?"
I don't know go play Hailie, baby, your Daddy's busy“我不知道. Hailie.宝贝.你自己去玩吧.你爸爸现在很忙”
Daddy's writing this song, this song ain't gonna write itself“爸爸在写歌.歌自己是写不出来的“
I'll give you one underdog then you gotta swing by yourself我给你拉秋千.然后你自己荡着玩吧“
Then turn right around on that song and tell her you love her然后转过身对着歌告诉她我爱她
And put hands on her mother, who's a spitting image of her再把手放在简直和她一模一样的她妈妈的肩膀
That's Slim Shady, yeah baby, Slim Shady's crazy 那就是我,是的宝贝. slim shady疯了
Shady made me, but tonight Shady's rocka-by-baby...shady成就了我,但今晚, shady是乖乖睡的寶貝

And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn 当我离开.坚持住不咬要伤心.
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice当每次你听到我的声音.高兴起来
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling要知道我在低头看着你微笑
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain我很好.所以宝贝.不要难过.
Just smile back只要笑着回应就好
And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn当我离开.坚持住不咬要伤心.当每次你听到我的声音.高兴起来
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice当我离开.坚持住不咬要伤心.
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling当每次你听到我的声音.高兴起来
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain我很好.所以宝贝.不要难过.
Just smile back...只要笑着回应就好


I keep having this dream, I'm pushin' Hailie on the swing我一直做着这个梦.梦里我推着Hailie荡秋千
She keeps screaming, she don't want me to sing而她却一直大叫.她不想我去唱歌
"You're making Mommy cry, why? Why is Mommy crying?""你让妈妈哭了.这是为什么.为什么妈妈要哭?"
Baby, Daddy ain't leaving no more, "宝贝.爸爸不会再走了"
"Daddy you're lying"爸爸你撒谎"
"You always say that, you always say this is the last time"你总是这么说.你总是说这是最后一次 "
"But you ain't leaving no more, Daddy you're mine""但是这次你不能再走了.你是我的!"
She's piling boxes in front of the door trying to block it他把很多箱子堆在门口想要堵住门
"Daddy please, Daddy don't leave, Daddy - no stop it!"爸爸.求你了.不要走.不要!
Goes in her pocket, pulls out a tiny necklace locket她把手伸进袋里.拿出一个项链盒子.
It's got a picture, 里面有照片
"this'll keep you safe Daddy, take it withcha'"这会保佑你的.带上它.


I look up, it's just me standing in the mirror我向上看了下.只是我再栽镜子面前
These fuckin' walls must be talking, 这些他妈的墙一定在讨论.
cuz man I can hear 'em因为兄弟.你知道我能听见它们
They're saying "You've got one more chance to do right" - and it's tonight他们说你还有最后一次机会去做对这件事.那就是今晚.
Now go out there and show that you love 'em before it's too late现在就出去.告诉他们你爱他们.这不会太晚
And just as I go to walk out of my bedroom door而当我走出我的房间.外面变成舞台,他们消失了
It's turns to a stage, they're gone, and this spotlight is on聚光灯亮了起来然后我开始唱歌…
And I'm singing...然后我开始唱歌…
And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn当我离开.坚持住不咬要伤心.
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice当每次你听到我的声音.高兴起来
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling要知道我在低头看着你微笑
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain我很好.所以宝贝.不要难过.
Just smile back只要笑着回应就好


And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn当我离开.坚持住不咬要伤心.
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice当每次你听到我的声音.高兴起来
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling要知道我在低头看着你微笑
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain我很好.所以宝贝.不要难过.
Just smile back...只要笑着回应就好


Sixty thousand people, all jumping out their seat 6000個观众都在座位上欢呼雀跃
The curtain closes, they're throwing roses at my feet帘幕落下.他们把很多的玫瑰扔到我的脚边
I take a bow and thank you all for coming out我鞠了个躬.然后谢谢他们的捧场
They're screaming so loud, I take one last look at the crowd他们在尖叫.我看了人群最后一眼.
I glance down, I don't believe what I'm seeing而当我眼睛扫过观众席的时候.我简直不相信我看到的.
"Daddy it's me, help Mommy, her wrists are bleeding,""爸爸.是我.救救妈妈.他的手腕在流血"
But baby we're in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?"但是.宝贝.我们现在在瑞士.你怎么会在这?"
"I followed you Daddy, you told me that you weren't leavin'"爸爸我是跟着你来的.你说过你不会走的"
"You lied to me Dad, and now you make Mommy sad"你骗了我.现在你又让妈妈这么伤心 "
"And I bought you this coin,'我带来了这枚硬币.
it says 'Number One Dad'上面写着“爸爸永远是第一
"That's all I wanted,那就是我想做的
I just want to give you this coin我只是想把这枚硬币交给你
"I get the point - fine, me and Mommy are gone"但是现在我明白了.好的.我和妈妈这就走.
But baby wait, "it's too late Dad, you made the choice宝贝等等.太迟了爸爸.你已经作了选择


"Now go up there and show 'em that you love 'em more than us"那现在就出去告诉他们你爱他们比爱我们更多
That's what they want, 那是他们想要的
they want you Marshall, 他们想要你.Marshal,
they keep.. screamin' your name他们一直在叫着你的名字
It's no wonder you can't go to sleep,毫无疑问你不能去睡觉
just take another pill再吃多点药